Facilities and Classes
- Group lessons – see class timetable
- Private individual sessions in my small home studio
- These include an initial postural assessment so that I can design a tailor made package to address specific areas.
- I will also use the Pilates Reformer an amazing piece of apparatus which allows you to comprehensively work and strengthen the body.
- 20 X 60 Dressage Arena
- Packages to suit individuals
- Dressage and schooling training
- Rider Position and Strengthening
- Pilates for the rider
RYCE Centre, 54 South Street, Redditch B98 7DQ
- Monday 9.30am - Beginners and Older Adults
Studley Village Hall, High Street, Studley B80 7HJ
- Tuesday 9.30 am - Mixed Ability
- Tuesday 10.45 am - Mixed Ability
- Wednesday 9.30am - Beginners
- Wednesday 5.45 pm - Beginners
- Friday 9.30 am - Beginners and Older Adults
Sambourne Village Hall, Whitemoor Lane, Sambourne B96 6NT
- Thursday 6.30pm - Riders / Active Pilates
Maudslay Park, Great Alne, Warwickshire B49 6HS
- Thursday 2.00 pm - Beginners and Older Adults
SPC Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic, 8 Centech Park, Redditch, B98 9NR
- Friday 11.00 am - Spine Care Class
All of my classes are small, maximum 12 people and I like to promote a friendly welcoming atmosphere.
Many of my clients have spine or joint issues and so I choose appropriate exercises. This does not mean you won’t be challenged or feel the benefits of Pilates, you will feel a definite improvement and as an added bonus longer leaner muscles and a trimmed body.
£26 for four classes. This is payable in full at first session. To get the full benefit you need to attend all sessions.